Friday, November 8, 2013

Friends With Flair

Happy Friday!!
Stephanie here with you to kick off this weeks Friends With Flair!!!
I used October KOTM for my card today as soon as I saw this jar I wanted to paper piece it so fun and such a great size!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

So, show us what you've got!
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1-submits a project by linking below
2-  leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--



15 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

Lovely card, love the paper pieced jar !!

Shalu said...

Fab card..liked the jar n colors on the card.

Donna K said...

Yay…love FwF! Thanks for another week of fun and inspiration!

Alycia said...

Love the card and its "rustic" qualities. :)

Judy Bowlby said...

I love the jar! For some reason it has become a real favorite of mine, you can do so many things with it. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Pam said...

Yay! FWF day! Gorgeous card Stephanie!!

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous card looks lovely homespun but can be modern too x

Becky Sorensen said...

Really neat card.

CraftyRia said...

These cards are great! I love looking at the Unity Projects!

Julie said...

Sorry, I've got a duplicate in there!

I love this jar, and what you've done with it!

Ruby said...

I really like this card. Great job on showcasing the KOM.

Wanda said...

Love the jar. Great idea to paper piece!

Rachel W K said...

so so pretty!!!

Cynthia said...

Great job with this image from the KOM, Stephanie!

Laura Turcotte said...

So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close