Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to another week of Growing in Unity!  This week Margie is up sharing her Unity creations!

Meet Margie:



Here is a little something about Margie:

"I am a stay at home mom to four kids, Caitlin-14, Evan-12, and twins, Natalie and Cecilia, 10. I started scrapbooking about 15 years ago, when I was pregnant with my oldest. Cardmaking and stamping came after that, as I looked for new and creative ways to embellish my layouts and use up my paper scraps. And then my husband bought me a Cricut Expression for my birthday/Mother's Day a few years ago, which opened up a whole new world of creative possibilities for my scrapbooks and cards. I have been fortunate enough to be a part of a few design teams (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, the Counterfeit Kit Challenge, Sketch Inspiration) in the past, and I am currently taking a few months off to recharge my creative "batteries", and get my family packed and moved (where I think I might just get lucky enough to have a craft room!)."


Check out what Margie made this week to share:


Be sure to swing on by Margie's blog each day this week for Unity inspiration.  At the end of the week Margie will pick one person to win 2 itty bitty's of their choice!

Till next week.