There's only one YOU... Unity November SMAK


Hello everyone... Happy Saturday to you all.
It's Angie Blom here today with a layout using the latest
November 2013 SMAK kit..
 
Be Your Own Beautiful
 
This is one of our Membership kit clubs..
where you will receive this gorgeous kit once a month.
(sign up early in the month to get this early in the mail)
All the information for sign ups are here in the link
 
http://unitystampco.com/shop/smak-kit/
 
 
Here is the layout I created using different images from this
months SMAK kit..
Layering different images on top of each other to create a visual cluster.
This is my favorite way of stamping with these kits..
Using mini ink pads like memento dew drops I can easily
ink up different colours of the stamp as you can see in the "pure heart " background
to make the words pop out.


I try to keep it where I show off the stamps more that the patterned paper.. so using little strips of paper or small punched items the stamps stand out in my layout.. I am also a lover of lots of white
space.. I just adore a clean background to work with. This is just my personal taste.


You can check out all our monthly kits on the Unity Stamp Company Website..
we have Four in total.
 
Unity KOM (kit of the month)
Unity SMAK ( scrapbooking, mixed media, altered art kit.)
Unity SOTW ( stamp of the week )
Unity LOL ( layers of life)   
 
go check them out and see what suits you best.. you will love getting a piece of
Unity HAPPY mail once a month or even more than once a month.. HA..
also go check out the website for all the great promotions going on this week.
here are some of them..
 
 
 
 
 
great time to get some fun stamps for only $1.00
 
http://unitystampco.com/
 
 
 

Labels: ,