Pinterest inspired table decor - Inspiration Wednesday.


Merry Christmas to all our Unity Friends!

May your home be filled with warmth, laughter and love -
as you celebrate this day with your family and friends.

It's Thienly here today to share some projects to share with you -
which are all holiday table decor projects inspired from Pinterest.

I've been into very natural and rustic look recently,
and found some fun ideas to share at my Christmas table.

Inspiration #1: Pinecone Place Cards.


 photo pinterest1_zpsafb2c8d8.jpg

...and this is what I made!

 photo DSC_3137_zps3e2229d5.jpg

I used the Just My Type alphabet stamp to spell out the names on the paper pinecone.

Inspiration #2: Cutlery Bag Holder.


 photo pinterest2_zpsdc9108ea.jpg

... and this is what I made!

 photo DSC_3123_zps51ce42e2.jpg

I cut two pieces of paper and sewed it together,
and accented it with lace, twine, bell and a stamp from Tis the Season for Joy.

Inspiration #3: Crate Party Favors.


 photo pinterest3_zps04dec820.jpg

...and here's what I made!

 photo DSC_3134_zps0c3d0386.jpg

Aren't these the cutest? 
The paper crates were accented with a stamp, on a chalkboard cardstock.
The sentiment is from Winter Tortellini and Spinich Soup.

It's just so fun to be able to use Unity stamps to personalize my party items!

Hope that I've inspired you today - 
something that you can keep in mind when planning for your next special day!

Merry Christmas everyone!