DT Tuesday and Picks of the Week

Hi everyone, Laurel here to share a layout that I created using several SMAK kits!
I love adding bits and pieces of different SMAK kits
to carry out the theme that I am going for.
It is those little bits here and there that really complete the look.




I used the following SMAK kits:
You Can Do Anything
Be Your Own Beautiful
You Are Loved
Me Documented
My Banner Life
Life Starring You

Whew, that is a lot... a lot of fun!  
Have you signed up for the SMAK kit membership yet?
Information can be found here.




Now onto some fabulous projects that I have found while browsing the internet.  


I love the mixed media of this fun card created by 
BethieJ

And this wonderful card by 
Donna K
I love look and feel of doors and the beautiful ribbon and lace.



Please stop by to leave these lovely ladies some Unity love!!

I, like Angela, love quotes.
I have a Pinterest Board of quotes.
I find them very inspirational and sometimes they make for great layout titles.

Here is one of my favorites and is one of the main reasons I scrapbook.  
To help preserve those special moments.