Inspiration Wednesday

 Hi everyone, Laurel here.
I love Pinterest.
I spend a lot of time on Pinterest.
I am constantly inspired and I do challenge myself to create something 
based on some Pinterest inspiration regularly.

Take this photo for instance.
I have had it pinned for awhile now.
I love the colors, texture, text and feel of the photo.

Here is a layout I created based on the photo.
I pulled out the colors and the text.
I cut the title with my Silhouette and used some SMAK kit stamps for accents.


Don't you just love that big arrow from the You are So Loved SMAK kit?

I also used the 'like' stamp from You Are So Loved and I LOVE the 'this' circle sentiment from the Be Your Own Beautiful kit.


Does the photo inspire you?
Next time you are browsing Pinterest 
(be sure to check out the Unity Pinterest Boards while you are there)
I challenge you to let yourself be inspired.  



Have a great day!