Inspiration Wednesday - Pink & Gold


Shilo here today with Inspiration Wednesday.

Where do I find inspiration??
I am a HUGE fan of color! 
Any and all colors!

Pink and gold has been a bit of a trend lately....
and I had yet to try it, so this week I decided to draw some inspiration from this lavish color combination!
It is truly gorgeous!

I found these beautiful pics on pinterest.....





Not only did I use this color combo as inspo, but the whole feel of the photos....
kinda got me creating with this romantic feel....

here's my "pink & gold" easter card....


It just didn't seem fitting to use this color combo without playing with my gold embossing powder...so that is exactly what I did.....I used this sweet little bunny from the February 2014 Kit of the Month

{grow into spring}

Thank you all for stopping by...
I hope you feel inspired to ink up and play with some gold & pink today!
Happy day!
~Shilo



Labels: , ,