Stamp of the Week Reminder and Sale info!


Andrea here to remind you there is still time to get this week's uber cute bunny stamp of the week…



I had so much fun with him! I tend to not pair these colours together unless it is Easter or Spring related. Not sure why- I think they look great! Time to start breaking out of my mindset I think. In anyway I dug up my bright papers and mixed away! What I loved too is how little time it took to colour him. And he would look great paper pieced too on his little egg shell. To read more about our SOTW program and to sign up to receive weekly goodies click here!

Also a reminder about our FANTASTIC sale and new releases this week!




Fashionistas, New Ittybitty's by Angie Blom AND grab bags!!!!!
Oh and a Design Team Call!!
Click here to read more!
Can't say enough how much I love being part of the Unity Family
Love…

So happy Friday and have a great day!
Cheers, Andrea




Labels: ,