KIT Monday!!





Hello Unity fans,


Jolande here with some samples for the Kits,
Not only the KOTM, no all the kits.
It's been a rainy day here in Holland, 
so I thought let me play with bright colors, paint and stamps.
And this is the result.


KOTM with red, white and blue!!! 
This is a special one for the socker World Championship 2014...  
(Yes, I know socker isn't the famous sport in the USA, 
but in Holland it's the BOM special when it's worldwide)
I wish them luck :)


/kit-of-the-month/


LOL, I used the stamps from 3 LOL's,  March, April and May.




/layers-of-life/


SMAK, the background is made with heavy gloss medium (and a mask).
It's funny when you use the paint after stamping and masking.




/smak-kit/



Hope you have enough inspiration for the coming week.
Have a great day and see you next time.