Stamp of the Week- Tulip Wishes

Happy Sunday!

Andrea here to share this week's SOTW on our way to club members
Last Sunday was spent putting a garden in my front yard
I love love love flowers and hope my lack of a green thumb will not stop my flowers from blooming
At least these ones from this week's SOTW I can keep alive lol


You can't go wrong with having these type of images in your collection
Birthday, best wishes, sympathy, etc
Flowers can help to convey so many messages




I love how I used the birthday sentiment for my card but Kary branched out and used a different message. Tulips are such a thoughtful flower for any occasion.  

The Stamp of the Week club is a great way to build your collection at only $5.79 a week. That price includes shipping and you get happy mail to your house! Click here to read more about it.

Happy Crafting!



Labels: ,