DT Tuesday and Pick of the Week

Hi everyone, Laurel here for DT Tuesday.
I decided to put my SMAK kits to use to create a summer themed card.

I used the Adventure, Summer Lovin' and the Just Plain Happy kits for this fun card.  There is an opening in the shorts to tuck in some money or a gift card.


Now while browsing the Unity Show & Tell page I came across a couple of beauties.
Watercolor is all the rage these days.
I admire those who are able to pull it off, I struggle with this.  So for now I will continue
to admire others, and stick to my pattern paper and stamps!

I love how both of these projects have used the same stamp from the May KOTM Hey Girl in such a beautiful way.

First up is this beauty by Farley Cross
I love the white embossing.

Then we have this beautiful card by Heather Hoffman.  
Such soft and pretty colors.

Finally I leave you with a quote that I love and need to be reminded of sometimes.