Friday, July 25, 2014

Friends with Flair


Happy Friday!!!
It's Stephanie again here to kick off Friends with Flair with you.
Hope you all are having a good week.
Today I am sharing a card I made with the KOTM I love this flower perfect for water coloring and the sentiment so sweet!!!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1-submits a project by linking below
2-  leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

11 comments:

Vicki vicki_gable@hotmail.com said...

Love how the flower pops!!

Scrapper Myra said...

Woohooo. Early early.

Kathy said...

Love the colors used for the flowers and the little sequin embellishments in the background are great.

dclouser said...

Love your water color flowers! This sentiment is so lovely.

Linda said...

Just wanted stop by and say hello to unity friends!

Christina's Creations said...

Love the watercolor splatters. :)

WhoMom said...

Love the pop of flowers and the water color spatters.

Berina RGA said...

Hi, I just deleted my post by mistake. I couldn't edit/delete my entry. my entry is no 17 and the new link is http://moxiecraftie.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-birthday-appa22.html. Sorry for the inconvenience...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Cynthia said...

Adorable card, Stephanie. I'm so excited to play along this week... it's been awhile. Summer activities have taken away from stamping!

Ruby said...

Love all the quotes stamps you sell! :)

Sue D said...

Very pretty card.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close