Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week Sheryl is up sharing her Unity creations as our Growing in Unity gal!  

Meet Sheryl:


Here is a little something about Sheryl:

"My name is Sheryl Kemper and I live in the small, but ever growing, town of Fort Collins, Colorado.  One of the famous train stops in A League of Their Own.  Anyway...I'm so excited to be a Growing in Unity Girl again.  That's how my addiction to Unity AAALL started.  I don't remember where I saw the post for it but there was a last minute sign up for a spot and I took....not having a CLUE as to what I even needed to do.  All I saw was "Earn a FREE stamp Kit of your choice!!"  Heck ya!!! So I had to SCRAMBLE to get me a kit...bought one and created all 5 projects with just the one kit.  Anyway...August 8th, 2011 was where my addiction to Unity ALL started. 

Crafting and stamping keeps me balanced.  I'd go crazy if I didn't have it at my disposal."

Check out this great project Sheryl made this week:


Isn't this the cutest thing?  Love this plate.  Nice job Sheryl!  Be sure to visit Sheryl's blog each day this week for lots of great Unity inspiration!

Till next week!