Time for the Thursday Hop Winners!

Thank you to everyone who joined us on Thursday!
I cannot stress enough how happy I am to get notifications from my blog all through the day
That I have received another lovely comment from all of you!
And I know I can speak on behalf of the rest of the girls that it makes their day too!

So now it's time to give back a bit for all that comment love
2 winners get this prize:


Congratulations to ……

Helen from Relaxing Crafts Blog

Helen4:17 PM, July 11, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous!
and 
Tina from Tina's Handmade Creations
Tina zei...
wow such amazing projects and amazing details to each one..love them all
Congratulations Ladies!
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Unity Hop Comment Prize".
{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}

Labels: ,