KOTM Monday

Happy Monday everyone!
 
YIKES!  Can you believe that we're almost half way through August already?
 
As of today you only have 20 more days to sign up for the KOTM
and start with this beauty.
 
 
I've been a subscriber for over 3 years now and I must say
that each month gets better and better.
 
Just look at all of the wonderful fall images and sentiments in this kit.
 
I have used three on my card...the leafy branch, a small sentiment,
and if you look closely...the solid outlined heart.
 
This card was done on watercolor paper and colored with distress markers.
 
 
This would a perfect "just because" card for my dear hubby...just because!
 
Now I know you want all of the details on how to subscribe
so just hit this KOTM acronym and you'll be on your way to a little
bit of stamp heaven delivered to your doorstep every month.
 
I hope my little card has inspired you to take a look at this
fabulous Unity subscription.
 
Have a wonderful week.
 
 

Labels: ,