Inspiration Wednesday - Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hello!
Angeline here to share with you ... oh yes!! A Christmas card :)

Christmas is just about 11 weeks away *gasp*! 
And so I thought it's best to START making MORE Christmas cards and not do it last minute.


Christmas just reminds me of glitter and shine. The Christmas lights. The GOLD!
So I made this card with a background that reminded me of Christmas lights and along with lots of SHINE! 
I don't think anyone could ever go wrong with bling hehe. :)

Here's an angle just to show you how shiny it is.
 I've used lots of Heidi Swapp color shine sprays here. 
The sentiment is from the "Let's be Jolly" grab bag last week. You can get it as itty bitties SOON! 


 Christmas is also about love, joy, peace, happiness, cookies, cakes, gifts, spending time with your family and friends.. and most of all HIM.

Photo credit: Vinyl4urhome


Have FUN crafting your Christmas cards! :)

Labels: ,