DT Tuesday with Shilo. Make art. Create.



Hi everyone!!
Shilo here today with Design Team Tuesday!

One of my favorite parts of doing this particular post is the Pick of the Week. I get to check out all the Unity projects floating around in the world wide web. It is so awesome to see what you are all creating using Unity Stamps!

This time around I came across one particular lady multiple times....her work really stood out to me....love how she is using her Unity Kit of the Month's. Check out Tanya from Studio 5380!!
Here are the designs I came across that made me go "WOW"!!
Way to go Tanya....love your style!!

This week I was inspired by the new Suzi Blu stamps....I adore their unique and whimsy style.
I was blessed with one of her sweet new releases. It was sitting on the top of my "pile" (yup - I have one of these.....ideas, papers I want to use next, stamps I really want to ink up, etc. all in a pile by my desk). I also happen to own two Suzi Blu older releases....ok, from way back...haha....but sadly I had not even inked them up yet! IT WAS TIME!!!
And boy, have I been missing out!
These are the funnest stamps to work with...I got to play "dress up" with each of these sweet girls....
I had SO MUCH fun!!

So here are my creations for you:


{party love}




{party girl}


{spring flower chic}

These girls are SERIOUSLY sweet, right??!!
I colored each girl using my copic markers and then "dressed up" each one with paper piecing. I also added a few little dimensional embellies to make them a tad bit more realistic.
I have to say I am even more in love with them now that I have actually played with them.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, the sentiments for these cards came from these past {kit of the month}'s:


Another great part of this particular post:
I get to leave you all with a quote! 
I love quotes....
some people have such a gift with words,
a way of speaking their hearts.
This is not my gift. 
So I love it when I find a quote that speaks my heart for me.

This one.....melt!
My motto for life RIGHT NOW.


Thanks so much for stopping by today...
I hope you all feel inspired to go through your stash of stamps (old and new) and get creating!!!

Happy, happy day!
~Shilo

Labels: , ,