Friday, November 14, 2014

Friends with Flair Link Party!

Welcome back to another fabulous Friends with Flair linky party! Let me be the first to wish you a very happy and wonderful Friday! TGIF

Today I wanted to share an art journal page I created a few weeks ago using some lovely new Vintage Background Stamps and Could I be Any Cuter sets.




Life fails to be perfect, but never fails to be beautiful.



Of COURSE there are SALES this weekend at Unity!! Happy Shopping!

here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


21 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your beautiful page,gorgeous colours.xxx

mattia said...

Love the purple its very pretty

Becky said...

Your art is irresistible

Dawn LL said...

Fun stamps and colors to use for a great background.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your journal is fabulous!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm back with a question. I am new to your Friends with Flair linky and I'd love to play. If I make a card for your monthly challenge, can it also be linked up here, or should they be different submissions? Just wondering if we can double up? Thanks !

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Oh Rachel, I adore your Art Journal! from the colors to the stamps to the textures

Shelly said...

Such a beautiful page!!! Love it!

Iris said...

Love your art journal.
isoscia at aol dot com

jennifer mitten said...

That journal is amazing as are all the DT creations.

Rachel said...

You can certainly link up to both!! FWF is meant to share any unity projects you're working on, doesn't matter what they're for! Happy linking!!

Ruby said...

Your journal pages are stunning.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Rachel! I'm working on my card now! I'll be back soon!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Wow - love your journal pages - the coloring is fabulous!
(As a P.S., I am unable to comment on #2. Reindeer Fun as I can't find anywhere to comment. It's an adorable card!).

Terri Burson said...

Rachel, you are so amazing and talented. Beautiful art!

TangledBlueRose said...

So beautiful! I love the colors and images. Perfect and peaceful!~kim

Carol L said...

Your pages look fabulous with those great colors! Well done on the journal!

Cynthia said...

Fun art pages, Rachel. Thanks for the FWF inspiration, ladies!

Lisa :) said...

Beautiful work!!

Ruby N said...

Love all the creativity.

jbonomo said...

Love the layers, circles and colors. Thank you for the inspiration to get out my stamps, stencils, gelatos, paints and get messy

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close