Friends with Flair Linky

Welcome back to a wonderful and crafty Friday! I can't wait to see all the projects that get linked up today. Remember when I said I didn't want to get stuck in a creative rut? Ha. I'm currently in a watercolor rut... well less of a 'rut' and more of a watercolor 'binge'.


I did this quick ATC while playing around with my new stamps and colors. This ATC uses SMAK "Trust Your Soul" and the Layers of Life "Dream a Little Bigger" kit.



This weekend is all about celebrating Angela's birthday! Of course there's a huge sale to honor the occasion! Happy Shopping!


Now show us what Unity you've been working on this week and link up below!

--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--


Labels: , , , , ,