DT Tuesday - Incredible You



Hi everyone!
Shilo here today with DT Tuesday!
I have a super simple card to share with you today - BUT I am in love with how it turned out.
I am in the process of moving/reorganizing my entire apartment right now, so I had to make it quick and easy today...although it was wonderful to take a creative break from all the chaos.
Yay for gorgeous stamps and watercolor pencils!
The perfect combo for a fast, simple but pretty card:



The two stamps I used came from the February 2015 Kit of the Month.
{happiness LOOKS GORGEOUS}


Unity Project of the Week
I could not decide between two incredible cards this week, so I picked both to share with you!
These two ladies shared their projects on the Unity {show & tell} page on facebook.
I just love seeing all the gems that show up in my newsfeed - 
I am so thankful for those of you that share your incredible projects!
(hint, hint....you should all come join our page and share your creations too)
These two really stood out to me, so a special thank you to both ladies for their inspiration!


Britt Bass
http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.ca/2015/03/one-cute-chick.html
 Donna K Baes
Aren't they fabulous!?

 Now, I will leave all you lovelies with this:

Happy day - be incredible you.
~Shilo


Labels: , ,