Friends with Flair Linky Time!

Hello again, stampers! Welcome back to the best day of the week...

Friends with Flair Linky Party! Woohoo!

This time of year, when there's a break in between holidays, I like to catch up on making birthday cards. My number one reason for not sending birthday cards is because I never have any when the birthday actually comes around! This is a poor excuse for a cardmaker. I need to step up my game!


I used the darling cupcake stamp and sentiments from the March Kit of the Month "Always Begin Again". I colored the images with Copic markers. Then I had fun with some embossing powder and heat embossed the sentiment in black and also heat embossed the edges of the panel in silver.


Now it's time to show us what YOU'VE created this week with Unity!


--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

Have a great weekend!







Labels: ,