SMAK Saturday with Heather

Good morning! Heather Hoffman here this morning to share a card I made with this month's SMAK Kit - I love that they work so well for both Scrapbooking as well as cardmaking!

I decided to use it for something a little different and make a round shape card - something I don't do that often. I also used some watercolors:


The sides are notched in to hold the twine in place, and there is a good sprinkling of clear sequins on there as well.


Here is the current SMAK Kit that I used - those florals are simply breathtaking! And the doily? The feathers? Not to mention the sentiments? Simply GORGEOUS, don't you think? You can read all about this kit HERE - a BIG, fabulous, masterpiece every month for $25.99 plus shipping. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a beautiful day!


Labels: , , ,