DT Tuesday

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are well!!  It's Kary here, hoping to inspire you to get your coloring medium out and make a card with Unity.

Today I have two cards to share, simple designs and just letting the Stamps be the focal image.  I used the sweet new Stamp sets by Phyllis Harris.  Hope you like them :)


The first card is using the image from Good For You.  I love ice-cream and they always remind me of Summer Days - soaking up the sun and having fun on the beach.

The second card uses the Stamp set Be Present.  I love this soft pretty image.

Here's a close up...

And now for the best part - I have been seeing some pretty awesome cards Unity peeps have been posting.  Here are a couple I'd like to highlight - it's so hard to just pick a few...


I love this Sweet card by Angela Bode.


and this Gorgeous card by Karen Conner.

Great job, Ladies!!

That's it for today and here's a quote that I hope will inspire your day.


Labels: ,