DT Tuesday and Pick of the Week with Heather

Good morning my lovely Unity friends! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group! But first...in case you were wondering what my theme is today - here is a photo that sums it all up!


Fall has always been a time of year I love - so making fall cards is also a love of mine! Like this one using the current Kit of the Month Moment's Between Moments and this month's Sentiment Kit Bountiful Owl:


I also made a Quick Tip video to go along with this one, sharing a little of how I like to paper piece images like this:



Wouldn't it be fun if pumpkins really grew in the garden just like this? I for one would love it!


I love this sentiment - although I don't like coffee at all and the traditional PSL - I do love just about anything else pumpkin - we actually gave in and made pumpkin pie last Sunday afternoon. It was time!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - I was going to just pick three, but there was no way I could narrow it down more than this!

First up - these lovely tags! I just adore the beautiful fall colors, the splatter, and the texture from the embossing paste!

{Helen Gullett}

And then we have this darling card using the same sentiment I used on my card above. The coloring and shading on this is PERFECTION!

{Chris Dayton}

This beautiful card - I adore the plaid, the washi, and the touch of sequins!

{Dawn Bryson}

I'm a sucker for anything that looks like watercolor - and this card is just simply stunning!

{Laura Mooney}

This darling card - all the elements are SOOOOO fun and work so well together! I especially love the touch of purple - it completes the card just right!

{Tenia Nelson}

And last but not least - this is BEAUTIFUL paper piecing! I love the plaid, the button in the center, and the woodgrain pattern paper behind it all!

{Celeste Cotter Goff}

I'll leave you with one last thought - after looking at all these cards, can you argue that this isn't true?


If you want more info on my card today - I have a full supply list up on my blog - thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


Labels: , ,