SMAK & LOL Saturday!

Happy Saturday, Unity followers!

It’s Camille here today using September’s SMAK and LOL kits on some DIY rolodex cards I made using my Silhouette Cameo to display on a second-hand rolodex rotary card holder.


So a couple of weeks ago, I finally pulled out a rolodex card holder I had scored at a thrift store that I had been holding onto for quite a little while. I decided to get crafting and put it to good use this Fall/Winter to display some quick Unity stamping projects. Here’s another look at each one from above.


In the above image, I specifically used the fall leaf from this month’s Layers of Life Kit, Beautiful Change.

Clicking on the image below will take you to the subscription page at Unity Stamp Company.

https://www.unitystampco.com/shop/layers-of-life-lol/



For the rolodex card above, I used the flower and sentiment from this month’s SMAK, Inner Voice.

Clicking on the image below will take you to the subscription page at Unity Stamp Company.


And here’s another rolodex card using both the Layers of Life and SMAK kits.


If you have any of these lying around your office, garage, craft room or otherwise, put them to good use and display some of your stamping projects. You’ll be glad you did.

Happy Crafting!

Labels: ,