Stamp of the Week - Our Talks!! I LOVE IT!!!

Hi Peeps!!    
It's Noelle posting today and I am excited!! 
I don't drink tea, but man oh man do I have a thing for tea cups!!  Especially this one!  I REALLY wanted to color the tiny little heart in red but for whatever reason [maybe I fell and bumped my head??] I was loving the very plain Jane-ness of this card.  No Glimmer Mist, no Bazzil Bling nothing!  So not like me at all.  I'll do it again in 5 years I am sure LOL

Our Talks
Don't you love it?
Are you a member?
For $5.79 a month you get a fun stamp shipped right to your door every week!!
Then you get to buy all the past stamps of the week you missed!  There are 11 pages of them!   

My amazing Design Team Sisters used some color with theirs and I LOVE them!  My goodness I am surrounded with talented Peeps!!

Kary added lots of color and oh how I love a banner on a card!!

Gaylynn made hers look so lady like!  I love turquoise so much and clearly doilies too!!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We hope you will join Stamp of the Week and get a darling stamp every week!
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping! 

Labels: , , ,