KOTM Monday

Good morning all of you fabulous Unity friends.  It's Kris here to give you another bit of inspiration from the October KOTM.  If you've been here before, you've heard me say it over and over...I LOVE this month's kit called HOLIDAY HUGS.  PSST!, I actually LOVE every month's kit-LOL!
 
I chose to work with the silver bells and coordinating sentiment mostly because it was one my Mother's favorite holiday songs.  She had a beautiful voice and could also play the piano and I remember listening to her play and sing it during the holidays.  Truly a wonderful memory for me.
 
Here's my card.  Now I love cutting sentiments apart, but couldn't do it with this one as the lines are spaced too close together.  Not to be deterred, I carefully masked the silver bells and then the remainder to come up with 2 parts to the sentiment.  I also added a bit of cityscape die-cut just for fun.  Hope you like it.

 
Here is this month's full kit.  Just look at all of those gorgeous images and sentiments.
 
october-2016-kom-holiday-hugs

Just click on the kit pic or any other bold text in this post and you'll be able to get all the details on how to sign up for this monthly subscription.  Doesn't this seem like a great one to start with?

Labels: ,