Design Team Tuesday 11-22-2016

Welcome to Design Team Tuesday.  WOW!  As I was typing the date in my header I just had to shake my head at how fast this year has gone.  I can't believe that it's almost December!
 
It's almost Thanksgiving here in the States and it's one of my favorite holidays.  I do my best to let people know all through the year how much they mean to me and to tell them how blessed I am to have them in my life and that is the root of my inspiration for you today.  I have a couple of simple little Thanksgiving cards to share with you.
 
First up is a card featuring 2 die cuts - one (very, very old) pumpkin die and a newer background die.  I die cut the pumpkin from watercolor paper and colored it with distress markers.  I blended a bit of ink around the edges of the panel and mounted it to a card base.  The sentiment is from an older kit (Simple Blessings).
 
 
Next, I used an image from the Simple Blessings Kit.  I colored the image with distress markers before stamping it onto my watercolor panel.  Again, I blended ink around the edges of the panel.  The sentiment is from the October sentiment kit - Bountiful Owl.  I finished it with a few fall sequins.
 
 
So in keeping with our usual Tuesday theme, it's time to turn our attention to YOU, our fabulous customers.  We're so grateful for your talents and always making Unity stamps SHINE!
 
Here are just a few of some of your cards that were posted in the Unity Show & Tell Group recently.
 
From Rosy Newlun
 
From Echo Noble
 
From Crystal O. Minkler
 
I wish I could post each and every card I find that showcases Unity.  You all are so talented.
 
I'll leave with a quote so suitable for Thanksgiving.  Wishing everyone a blessed week.