Inspiration Wednesday with Camille

We’re still pleasantly full from Thanksgiving and leftovers in our house. I’m looking forward to creating with all the goodies Unity has released in November. WOW-wee what a haul of goodness. Seriously! I’m hoping you all got to do some Unity shopping from Brown Thursday through Cyber Monday. That’s the basis of my post today. USING those stamps!

I put together this seasonal-inspired chipboard tag using one of the NEW sets released this past Monday.


Isn’t she adorable? I LOVE her so much! I thought putting her right smack in the middle of a die cut mason jar with a snowy scene would set her off perfectly. Of course, she would make anything you put her on cute.

I used the following set, Hello Winter, created by Susan K. Weckesser. This is a great kit to use this wintery/holiday season.


Which sets did you purchase during the sales? Which sets are you going to create with FIRST? Which sets do you think you’re going to use most? Do TELL and SHARE! I can’t wait to see what you all do with the Unity goodies from your shopping hauls.



Labels: