KOTM Monday



Hi there Sharon here and today it's my turn to showcase the new November KOTM. And here it is another stunner!!


I have made two different cards for this kit just to show you how versatile it is.
The first is using the gorgeous girl blowing her kisses and I've teamed it up with the Midnight Kisses sentiment. I used some lovely patterned papers to paper piece the girl and for the background.  Copic pens for her hair and skin have been used too.


And for my second card I have used the beautiful flowers teamed up with the I Think Of You Often sentiment. I paper pieced the flowers and added a light grey border to make them pop. For the background I used a Tim Holtz die and finished it off with some shabby pink frantage.


If you would like to sign up for the monthly kits you can find all the details here on the Unity store.

Have a great week! 



Labels: ,