KOTM Monday

Hello Unity friends! Shemaine here today hosting this week's KOTM Monday. Whew! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only days away! I am such a procrastinator that I haven't even done my shopping yet. Don't worry, the turkey is taken care of, it's just the fixings and pie ingredients, 
I'll brave the store later today.

This month's KOTM 

Midnight Kisses



is loaded with beautiful images and sentiments. 

Here are a couple of cards I made using this month's kit.




I love this colorable image that I was able to use to create my own background. The color combinations are endless!




I am a sucker for whimsical stars and this image makes my heart happy!

If you'd like to find out how you can get your very own KOTM each month delivered right to your mailbox you better hurry!

Click HERE to learn more about Unity's KOTM program which is still just $26 per month. 

After the new year, the new cost per month is going to go up to $42. 

Have a great day!



Labels: ,