Have Faith

Hi Unity Peeps!

It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year!

I hope your Christmas eve is filled with lots of love, good cheer and joy.  The projects I am sharing today are made using the latest Layers of Life kit - Who You Really Are and the December SMAK kit - Living Each Day.

december-2016-lol-who-you-really-are  


december-2016-smak-living-each-day



Hope you like the projects.

Christmas is the only time of year I get to meet and catch up in person with the whole family - there are just 3 siblings and our parents but we live in 3 different countries.  Last year we almost lost my mom and we spent Christmas with her in the hospital.  I love this photo when we brought my dad to see her.  It's hard when both parents are not well, but I am grateful for every day with them.


Have a blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays!!


Labels: ,