KOTM Monday | Stephanie Gold



Hello loves! Stephanie Gold here for one of my favorite posts of the week... Kit of the Month Monday!!! :) I have two little projects for you today using
 December's gorgeous kit, Always Been You:
 
No automatic alt text available. 
 
Starting off is a card I made with that lovely Angie Girl and the hanging LOVE banner.
 

The background is white cardstock that I ran through with an embossing folder to add some texture and then I colored in and cut out Angie and her banner. How cute is this girl for Valentine's Day?!?!?!


My next project is a tag I made to add onto a Valentine's Gift and I used the large flower and the sentiment right below it for this one:


I'm obsessed. I love this kit!!! What's your favorite stamp from this KOTM?! Much love friends, thanks for stopping by!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog
 

Labels: , , , ,