SOTW Reminder 12-02-2016

YAY!  Not only is it Friday, but it's my birthday!  I love having this post because I think the Unity SOTW is one of the best bargains around.  Subscribing to this one gets you an awesome itty bitty set (usually 2 stamps, one image and one sentiment) delivered right to your mail box each and every single week!
 
This weeks stamp #MYHEART is just gorgeous...don't you think???
 
Here's my card.  I used the image multiple times lining it up vertically and then anchored the sentiment at the bottom.  I had this kind of rainbow image in my mind and used watercolors to achieve this look.  The layout is simple (as mine usually are!).  I matted the watercolor panel with black cardstock and adhered it to a single piece of patterned paper.


Here's the full image.

wib-984-myheart


Just click HERE to get all of the details on this weekly subscription.
 
I'm off to do some (treating myself) birthday shopping.  Have a fabulous weekend.
 
 

Labels: ,