DT Tuesday!



Hi there Unity friends!  It's Karen sharing one of Unity's
February releases designed by Phyllis Harris!

I love the sweetness of this little girl, and I wanted to make sure she was highlighted 
so beautifully, so I kept the background papers in soft beige colors.


She's colored in Copics today, and I even added a little white chalk
around the edges of the card and sweet die cut flowers!

In case, you'd like to put this in your shopping cart, just 
click on this link, to grab this kit!

Grace Upon Grace

Next, I would love to share some of my Unity picks for the week!
These two picks come from the UNITY {show & tell} FB Group!

Come and join in to play in weekly challenges, share your projects, and
meet other Unity friends! 

First up, this awesome card set created by Yvette Williams,  that she titles "Shades of Beauty"!
I love the beautiful color combinations and the special word  Yvette
highlights for each beauty.  This is one unique and gorgeous set of cards!!!


Then, check out these spectacular notebooks created by Jeannie Thomas!
How fun & colorful are these notebooks...just so amazing!!   
These would make great gifts too!



This Tuesday's beautiful and inspirational quote...


Photo credit - Doodlecraftblog.com

Have a beautiful & creative day!

Hugs & Smiles,  


Labels: , ,