Inspiration Wednesday

Hello, welcome to Inspiration Wednesday!
 
It's Kary and today I would like to share a card I made with this
Gorgeous stamp - Special Bond by Angie Blom. I love the image and the sentiments too.
 
I think some of you may know this stamp set was inspired by a photo of Angela and Whitney.  I love how Angela and Whitney work together - their videos are always so fun and they interact and complement each other so well.
 
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and eyeglasses
 

Here is my card...
 
 
and the close up...

On a white cardstock, I sponged some distress inks with a floral lace stencil.  On another cardstock the stamped image was colored with Copic markers and cut out and adhered to the stenciled card. I finished off the card with some sequins.
 
I will have the video soon to share how I colored this image.  I didn't manage to get it ready in time for this post.
 
Hope you'll have a wonderful day!
 
Happy Stamping!



Labels: ,