KOTM Monday May 29, 2017

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day to those of you here in the states.

It's Kris here to give you a bit of inspiration (just in case you have crafting on your agenda today!).

I know you've been following all of the fabulous KOTM samples posted here and in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook Group.  Here are a couple of others that might persuade you to sign up for this beautiful May KOTM-Free Your Dreams.


Image may contain: camera
 
My first card uses those adorable cameras done strictly in black & white with the sentiment posted vertically off to the left side.  I added a few enamel dots and this quick & easy card was done!
 
 
My next card uses my new favorite technique - no line coloring with those fabulous little birds.


To get all the details on how to sign up and the awesome perks that go along with your membership, just click HERE.
 
Have a wonderful week.

Labels: ,