Thursday, May 4, 2017

Unity's Birthday Hop... come CELEBRATE with US!

Happy 9th Birthday Unity!

We are so excited to be in the middle
of our BIRTHDAY celebration.

This amazing little company shipped out it's first stamp in May 2008
and has grown so much over the years.
We can't thank you enough for being apart of Unity.
We love and appreciate our customers so much.

Take a look at what we have in store for you.
So many deals and beautiful new stamps.
NINE brand NEW releases...






plus...
The ENTIRE Unity Design team is here to share some fabulous UNITY creations.

We are excited to have you hop with us.
Lots to see with the brand new stamps.

Be sure to leave a comment on each blog in the hop
as we will be giving away
TWO UNITY FILLED
prize packages!!!

It could be YOU.  


— PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT —

Let's get Hoppin'.

Just click on the picture of the 
first pretty girl in line and away you go.

AFTER you HOP - GO SHOP






20 comments:

LWiley said...

Wow, that was a fun blog hop! Now, I really can't wait to get my order-I already have so many great ideas to try out!

Elise Smith said...

Happy birthday!! I just placed my order today! Thanks for the awesome sale :-)

Vencine Martin said...

Happy Birthday Unity! So glad I found this company. Love everything about it!❤️

Pam said...

Finally I can understand this blog hop. Thanks for the list. Happy birthday. I'm a May baby too, but a lot more than 9.

Dee Earnshaw said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!!! and thanks for organizing this fun hop:)

Wilma said...

great blog hop....love them....look forward to it all month...then need to be patent until I get my kit.....thanx for the sharing!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Happy 9th Birthday.
Best wishes for many more.
Always look forward to seeing what
new ideas you will come up with.
The hop was fantastic.
thanks for sharing.

Sue LD said...

Happy 9th birthday. Love using my Unity stamps. Great blog hop.

Dorothy Green said...

Happy Birthday Unity and ...again the design team has showcased so many of the wonderful new stamps so beautifully! What a great hop!!! :)

Andrea1702 said...

Happy birthday! Congratulations on 9 years!

Katherine Herbert said...

Happy 9th Birthday Unity!

Shelly said...

This is my very First Blog Hop. I had no clue what I was doing, however enjoyed it emincely. I am in LOVE with all of the new releases. Just discovered Unity Stamps a few weeks ago and anxious to what is in store in the future. A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Unity Stamp Co.

Denise Bryant said...

Happy 9th Birthday, Unity! Looking forward to many more! Always a treat to enjoy your hops!

Sunny Qi said...

Happy 9th birthday!

Niece said...

Happy birthday Unity! Loving all that you do!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday, Unity! Thanks for the awesome stamps, sales and facebook lives!

Laurie T said...

Happiest of Birthdays to Unity! Love all your stamps and artists.

Denise S. said...

Happy Birthday! I hope everyone hops along.

Valerie said...

wow, wow, wow! I shopped first and couldn't decide so I got all of them. Yep the whole shabang! I've never done that! I can hardly wait for them to arrive to play with. The Design Team projects were fabulous! You have a great team! Happy 9th birthday Unity. Here's to MANY, MANY more :)

ionabunny said...

Happy happy birthday. So glad I found you. My credit card doesn't agree, but it just doesn't understand creativity. Thanks for the stamps. They rock. Hugz

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close