Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Be inspired Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!

Echo here today with a card and tutorial video I made using the leaf stamps from the newest kit of the month! It is called Never be afraid and it is fabulous! I am sucker for any leaves. I saw these ones and just fell in love with them. Since fall is my favorite season. I ran across this photo on pinterest and thought I am going to try and make that.




I just love the bright leaves against the brilliant blue bokeh background!



In the video I show you how to do a DIY color spray using Ken Oliver's Color Bursts and how to get a bokeh effect. A technique that is used in photography. Which is basically the way the camera lens renders out of focus lights. 



Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week.
 It never hurts to stop and take a stamping break! 

Leave a comment and tell me how you have been grateful! 
I will start. Lately I have been obsessively grateful for my wonderful husband! I know it sounds a little cheesy but it is true! 


See what I am crafting about on:

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful fall creation!
I am grateful that the result turn out fine with the recent medical scare that I have, Thank God for good health!

Cynthia said...

Love the vibrant colors of your Fall card, Echo.

Echo Noble said...

Thank you Kristy! That is so great glad you are in good health!

Echo Noble said...

Thank you so much Cynthia!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close